5th Grade Throughlines

1. Question: How can examining something from multiple perspectives deepen our understanding of it?

Statement: Students will understand multiple perspectives to create an accurate, authentic picture of a story.

2. Question: How does conflict, and resistance to conflict, play a role in the stories we hear and tell?

Statement: Students will understand the role conflict and resistance play in stories we hear and tell.

3. Question: How do we find out the truth about things that happened long ago or far away?

Statement: Students will understand how sources of information shape the picture we get of historical times.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hopes, Dreams, & Goals!

Dear families,

Students have been working on their hopes, dreams, and goals for the coming school year. Below are a few from students who decided they'd like to publish them on our blog:


Matthew Arruda's Hopes, Goals, and Dreams are:

1. I want to work on computers a bit more.

2. I’d like to have a bit more time on writing.

3. I hope to work on some projects.

____________________________________________________________________


Emma Walsh's Hopes, Goals, and Dreams:

Hopes I have for 5th grade are:

1. To make new Friends.

2. To have fun.

3. To have fun and do well in O.G.

Learning goals:

1. To get better at reading.

2. To learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment