The fifth grade sleep over
This Friday we had a fifth grade sleep over. It was so much fun. I had a blast ! I was in Group 1. The first thing we did was went on the ropes course. Well, everyone else went on the Giant's Ladder. I was working up the nerve and finally at the end, my friend, Phoebe and I went up together. We only went up to the third rung, but we still had fun. Tip: don’t ever look down. Then we went back and had lunch. After lunch we went canoeing. Phoebe and I went in the canoe together. It was a lot of fun even if we did get stuck a lot, but we laughed and had a lot of fun. When we came back from canoeing we went to go setup our tents. My tent buddies were Cassie and Ashley. An hour later we went up to have dinner. Then we came back and played. We all circled around the campfire and sang, did chants, did some skits, told scary stories, and then went to bed. At around 2 In the morning it started thundering and lighting; we all were okay. In the morning we ate bagels and packed up to go home.
No comments:
Post a Comment